Your privacy is important to us. LifeScience Technologies, LLC is committed to maintaining the privacy and accuracy of your personal information and to protecting such information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
This Statement of Privacy describes how LifeScience Technologies, LLC treats information received about you if you become a LifeScience Technologies, LLC subscriber, when you provide information to us, and when you use the LifeScience Technologies, LLC web site. This statement addresses the following.
Please read this Statement of Privacy carefully. Questions regarding this statement should be directed to email@example.com.
While using m.Care, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Fitness data from Google Fit
Information Collected While Using m.Care
While using m.Care, in order to provide features of m.Care, we may collect, with your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
- Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library
- Google Fit data may be collected after linking your Google account and authorizing m.Care to access your data. Requested scopes may include:
- Use Google Fit to see and store your physical activity data
- See info about your blood glucose in Google Fit. I consent to Google sharing my blood glucose information with this app.
- See info about your blood pressure in Google Fit. I consent to Google sharing my blood pressure information with this app.
- See info about your body measurements and heart rate in Google Fit
- See info about your body temperature in Google Fit. I consent to Google sharing my body temperature information with this app.
- See your heart rate data in Google Fit. I consent to Google sharing my heart rate information with this app.
- See info about your oxygen saturation in Google Fit. I consent to Google sharing my oxygen saturation information with this app.
TrueDepth : During some digital assessments, we will notify the user that during the assessment we will be utilizing the front facing camera to check for human faces and then use Apple’s TrueDepth API to determine distance of the face to the camera. No individual identifying facial features are being stored, saved, or recorded during the assessment.
Use of Your Personal Data
We use this information to provide features of m.Care. The information may be uploaded to our servers or it may be simply stored on your device.
If you elect to share Google Fit data with us, m.Care will periodically request the selected data types from Google Fit and upload the results to m.Care. The collected data is then available to you and your care team from within the m.Care application.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through your Device settings.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
You do not need to provide any information that identifies you (“Personal Information”) to use the LifeScience Technologies, LLC website or the m.Care website. In general, you can visit our websites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information.
How Personal Information Is Protected
LifeScience Technologies, LLC takes reasonable steps to protect Personal Information. LifeScience Technologies, LLC uses technologies and processes such as encryption, access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security. These technologies and methods increase the security and privacy of information traveling to, from and within the LifeScience Technologies, LLC network.
LifeScience Technologies, LLC also safeguards Personal Information from unauthorized access. Only authorized LifeScience Technologies, LLC employees or agents carrying out permitted business functions are permitted to access Personal Information. Employees who violate LifeScience Technologies, LLC’s privacy access policies are subject to disciplinary actions, including termination when appropriate.
How To Access and Modify Personal Information
If you submit Personal Information to LifeScience Technologies, LLC or to m.Care, you may modify your Personal Information by notifying LifeScience Technologies, LLC Customer Service at 5251 W. 116th Pl. Ste. 200 Leawood, KS 66211 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
What About Cookies?
Changes To LifeScience Technologies, LLC Statement of Privacy
LifeScience Technologies, LLC may make changes to this statement from time to time. We will post changes to our privacy statement here, so be sure to check back periodically.
Questions, Comments, Concerns
If you have any questions or comments about our use of Personal Information or about this Statement of Privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. LifeScience Technologies, LLC will use reasonable efforts to promptly investigate any complaint you may have regarding our use of Personal Information and to comply fully with the legal and regulatory supervisory authorities responsible.